Interesting Books/Ebooks about Forex Trading

In general, when I was learning to work, I devoted quite a lot of time to various books and blogs. As for me, this is useful for a trader.

1 Like

@TotoCayetano, I sincerely doubt you can explain what “Maneuver Analysis” is and how you’re supposed to apply it.

This is not a review anymore. This is a blatant promotion for Unchartered Strategems, a terrible book written by a wannabe guru. And you’ve promoted the same terrible book on atleast one other unrelated discussion.

Is this why you’ve hyperlinked this thread to so many other threads over time?

This appears to be a violation of forum guidelines and policies. Hope this gets investigated and removed if found to be the case.

Edit: Didn’t take long. Found atleast 8 other threads you mentioned this book. This is the only one you hyperlinked to Amazon.

1 Like

@TotoCayetano - Both the books you are promoting advertise and heavily promote a forex study group with paid services.

You were promoting these books at Forex Peace Army as far back as FEB.

You arrive at BP, create a thread for book reviews and tried to backlink this thread to as many posts as you can. There’s also evidence you use the author’s EAs and are atleast in direct contact with the author.

Though lacking evidence, I wouldn’t be surprised if it were found you were the author of the book/EAs.

2 Likes

It really depends on your learning style but I think YouTube videos are probably the best way to learn as you are physically seeing and learning at the same time

You can pick an idea or two from this ebook

1 Like

@Penelopip. I have been observing that too. I thought of two things. Either he is a passionate book collector or he is a disguised advertiser.

I am planning to read this book next :slightly_smiling_face: Have anyone read this before? I heard it’s more of a fictional story. So, I am curious about it :thinking: Plus I am in love with the title :joy: Currency trading is indeed an adventure to say the least.

unnamed

1 Like