Interesting Books/Ebooks about Forex Trading

Hi Fellow Traders,

Do we have a thread about a collection of interesting Forex Trading books and ebooks here? If none yet, I suggest to start one or let this thread be it. I suggest to put here all the good books/ebooks you have read (whole book or partial) so far about Forex Trading. Or the one that you haven’t read yet but planning to read in the future because you think it’s interesting. Optionally, you can indicate why you read or want to read it. I believe this will help us in our journey on learning more about this field.

I’m not sure if this is allowed in the group so just please remove this topic if you think it’s not appropriate.

Many thanks and have a nice day.

3 Likes

One of my favorites. Good for beginners. I’m not sure if Amazon link is allowed here so I just put the screenshot of the cover page.

5 Likes

Another favorites of mine.

1 Like

I had this before. Good also for beginners.

1 Like

Love Mark Douglas-Trading in the Zone

1 Like

An excellent selection that is characterised by clear instructions and great results. Yes, it really is worth the time and effort.

Is this the one?

1 Like

Planning to read this…

I already have this but I haven’t started to read it yet…

1 Like

I learned from this book. I’ve had it since 2009.

2 Likes

Has anyone read this? Looks interesting.

3 Likes

Another favorite of mine. Just google this. It’s free.

1 Like

Another good one.

2 Likes

Planning to read these 2 books…

1 Like

Tom Hougaard Has a really good book for beginners. He says this book has better information than a lot of entry level courses and i cann attest to that. Also, Its free at tradertom .com (get rid of the space before the .com, new members cant add links). He references other books within it. One is about candlesticks called Candlestick charts by Clive lambert which explains all the major candlesticks in detail, Great Book.

3 Likes

What’s the title of the book?

“The Trading Manual” On the website just click get my free trading book.

Is this a good book on candle sticks?

2 Likes

Hello @TotoCayetano,

Great thread. To add to the books mentioned, here’s a thread about @Pipcrawler’s favorite trading books: Pipcrawler’s Favorite Trading Books updated. Aside from Pipcrawler’s favorite books, suggestions made by other members are also interesting.

Pipzilla :coffee:

2 Likes

Thanks. This one looks interesting.