Interesting facts about Forex Trading you should know these

Without wasting your time here are the top 10 facts of Forex, that must be in your mind before start trading in Forex.

1. All Brokers Are Not Equal

Oh yea, you will find a lot of dishonest brokers.

2. The Best Strategies Are Simple Strategies

In my case it is true, I’ve tried a lot of sophisticated things, but strategy that works is simple and was developed by myself.

3. Overtrading Is a Recipe for Failure

Of course, over trading is when you don’t have a trading strategy, otherwise you would have wasted for the next opportunity.

4. 95% Of Forex Traders Lose Their Investments In The First 6 Months

Probably even more than that

5. Successful Traders Compound Small Gains

It seems better to fix your profits as fast as possible rather than wait for a huge move that might never occur.

6. Banks Control the Foreign Exchange Market

Yep these guys control it and manipulate it as well

7. The Highest Profits Are not in the Majors

Although everyone trade major pairs, the highest profits might be in crosses or minor pairs… thats works for me

8. Half of the Global Forex Market is traded in two countries

Guess what countries

9. Discipline Is a Trader’s Most Important Attribute

Complete truth!!!

10. Forex Is the Biggest Market

1 Like

These are some great pointers you have pointed out. Good one.

Thanks mate… Follow me and get daily update and strategies

Interesting read about the world of forex trading. Nice post, mate. Keep up the good work.

Thanks mate for your valuable words… It motivates me to post more content like this.

Keep showing your love towards my articles.

Regards
Filatov Arthur

Why do you call them “your articles” when they’re all just pasted in (without attribution) from other websites?

1 Like

@filatovarthur: Did you truly just copy and paste this? If so, why? :scream:

1 Like

he has books to sell, as he keeps mentioning

one way to try to sell stuff in a forum is to try to come across as an expert, sometimes called “establishing credibility”

and some very lazy or very cynical or very dishonest people try to do that by taking a selection of articles from various different websites and just copy-pasting them in to the forum where you hope people might buy your books, not attributing them of course, but hoping they look like “your own posts” and then you might come across as offering good advice (or at least you might come across as “offering advice” anyway: people who do this tend to have such terrible judgment that sometimes the articles they “borrow” for the purpose are pretty poor-quality, too, but they don’t care about that, as long as they “look ok”!)

some forums identify this right away and remove both the posts and the people doing it

some do neither

Idk about the conversion rate on this tactic lol. But I guess if you’re engaging enough, it might just work. OR if you have like an entire staff just mass reposting, that’s probably more realistic.

1 Like