Interesting Topics You Wish To Learn Today

Hi Guys,

Welcome to THE NEW NORMAL, the start of the THE DIGITAL FINANCIAL ERA.

I want you to imagine, it’s just the 1st quarter of the year, there are so many uncontrollable issues happening, WAR between the USA and other countries, WILDFIRE of Australia. Now we are facing a global pandemic CORONA VIRUS.

Coronavirus may never go away, THE WORLD Health Organisation (WHO) chief scientist, Soumya Swaminathan, has warned that it could be another four to five years until the coronavirus pandemic is under control. Coronavirus is shaking up business and consumer behavior on a massive scale. While the full economic consequences of this black swan event are still unclear.

How will CORONA VIRUS impact economic fallout

The shock to the global economy from COVID-19 has been both faster and more severe than the 2008 global financial crisis (GFC) and even the Great Depression.
Stock markets collapsed by 50% or more
Massive bankruptcies
As per CNBC, Unemployment rate could skyrocket. Coronavirus job losses could total 47 million, unemployment rate may hit 32%, Fed estimates (twice the peak level during the global financial crisis)

Let’s help each other by sharing interesting topics that we all wish to learn on a daily, and weekly basis. I’m a newbie. However, the problem i have right now is im getting confused with too many information i should learn or start with. If we can post like some interesting topics that you are currently learning and how. that will totally help newbies like me.

thank you so much.

1 Like

What do you mean by too many information? Forex or general?

If it is Forex, it is a step by step process. You proceed from one level to another. Stop bothering yourself with things you cannot control.

1 Like

@chucknoriz is right, especially if you’re brand new to trading. :slight_smile:

1 Like