International Mens Day - Today is the day

And here is a talk given by Mike Buchanan - a few days ago - for the annual ICMI conference - :wink:

He has decided to change tactics !

2 Likes

Janice Fiamengo - We must STOP Anti-Male indoctrination of Boys ICMI 20

2 Likes

Hi @Falstaff

That is brilliant and as a woman I have to agree with everything he says.

LOL I am definately not a feminist.

Although I can hear the screams of the feminist elites crying sexism and mysogony.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

Thank you for your support on this one m? - I had my suspicions after an apparent oversight in one of your previous posts - but didn’t want to mention it unless you did :sunglasses:

I’ve known about Mike Buchanan for many years now - in fact during the tribulations I experienced in my earlier life at the hands of the “family Court” (see my “Happy Fathers day” thread - if you want to know more) he is one of what were a very small number of people I found some comfort in at the time - I just hope he has judged his timeing well - although I think he probably has :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes - I do think it’s time for us all to demand an end to this worldwide madness and for men and women to teach our children and Grand Children that neither sex is “The enemy” - we are each good at some things and rely on support from our partners in those aspects of life they are better at.

Time for us to unite and throw out these “Divide and rule” characters who want us at each other’s throats - usually for their own financial advacement !

Anyhow as I said - your post is much appreciated x

2 Likes

You are most welcome.

Cheers :+1: :grinning: :cocktail:

Blackduck

1 Like

Very much agreed with everything that’s been said here. I’m tired of man-bashing in mainstream media, and woke feminism. Why can’t we all be friends?! :joy:

2 Likes

no one wishes men on this day, even google did not, but we should never ignore the sacrifice and hardwork they put up for the family. happy mens day to all the men out there.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kindness

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind support - which I found pleasantly surprising and perhaps an indicator of a changing swell of opinion among the sensible people :sunglasses:

For anyone connected with a young man or older teen boy in the UK and probably the rest of the western world here is a disturbing account of one man’s experienceof State Sponsored Interference in his marriage and family life - which ALL men should be very well aware of before getting married or having children - Sadly !

The man cannot tell us the truth himself as he is under a court order - so his words are spoken on his behalf.

This account was presented to the Recent International Conference on Men’s Issues - referenced above - there are many interesting posts on U-tub containing the same ‘ICMI20’ reference for anyone interested in looking further.