Interpretation EA

As promised here is the EA I am using. It’s an interpretation of a commercial EA that does very well.

Any Pairs, but I only trade the majors
I use H1
My set file is included but change it if you like

Post your forward testing and any tweaks you made

The_Creator.zip (39.9 KB)

Thanks Riggs for the awaited EA! :slight_smile:

I am putting it on my charts as we speak and will post my results later this week. Just curious as to what kind of results you’ve been having with this EA.

Couple of quick questions for you…

• Do you have a recommended starting balance (based upon the .set file - .1 lots)?

• Does the magic numbers need to be changed per pair?

Your efforts are DEFINITELY appreciated,

Nicky

Thank you for sharing.

I tried a backtest of it on several pairs with your settings (EURUSD/EURGBP/EUR/JPY) but it’s loosing money consistently on all of them.

Real shame for a $999 system.

My forward tests so far on the majors + c/j, a/u, and n/u are not starting off so well either with the set file… :confused:

Riggs,

Could you please shed some light on this for us? Maybe, we are doing something wrong.

TIA!

Good Luck and Happy Trading

• Riggs

Change the StopTradeOnReversal to TRUE

I started the $1,000 demo account yesterday and it made $100. When I checked it this morning it was down to $975. What I have found in demo is the between 5pm and 1am EST it tends to lose money. It does really good during New York trading times. I leave it run 24/7 and play with the settings but shutting it down at 5pm est and starting it back up at around 2am would work nicer.

Ok, I’ll give that a try…Thanks!

Thanks for sharing

I’m gonna give this one a try. Thanks!

After several days of testing, my interpretation of this system is loser. Sorry.

So far, those have been my results has well. :o

Riggs,
How are is your trading going with this EA (for this week)?

Hi Riggsrepair

Do you have any updated figures on this EA? I have tried it using your settings and seem to be losing , do I need to tweak anything else?

Many thanks
adrianbill