INTFX broker fraud

Few months ago my total hard earned money lost in int fx broker. he mailed that happened due to bankruptcy . how can i get money from them.
they simply mailed that we are selling assets to pay the clients.now mails also not working…

Basically your fucked. Sorry to have to tell you that. But it is what it is.

Their emails are not working because their website is no more as of right now when I checked.

Here’s some info, that I found on a review site and ■■■■ me do I hope that some of these prize know-it-alls around here see this:

“The company behind the brand, Integrate Solutions Limited, is registered in England and Wales, but is not regulated by the FCA (nor by any other authority).”

So there you have it. A classic example of a broker pulling the wool over your eyes. They had gone to the trouble of registering a business entity in the UK but were not registered and regulated with the FCA nor the FSCS. Which does surprise me to be quite frank because this would be illegal in the UK anyway.

And this in the UK. Although I’d love to know where they were actually physically located and will probably not be in the least bit surprised to find out where. Maybe I go retrieve a copy of their website for the fun of it to see. Point is: the business registered was probably nothing more than some cheap dive offices somewhere so as to create the illusion of a UK based company. That’s if they went to the trouble at all i.e. could have just registered the business and have local UK contact numbers routed to whichever hole or rock they were actually operating from.

So there you have it. And I am truly sorry for you.

My question to all you pundits of non regulated brokers is still out there: what’re you gonna do when this happens to you. Don’t come here for sympathy that is FOR sure.

1 Like

Here you go. Backup of site made on 27 January 2019. Read and weep.

Under “Safety of Funds” what do we find??? All the BS about segregated funds. And then they even went so far as to try to create the illusion that they were UK regulated in the following line but using the company registration number:

“Integrate Global Solutions Limited (Trading as intfx) is registered with UK No : 09369001.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20190107073145/https://www.integratefx.com/safety-of-funds.php

And here’s the contact info. very carefully crafted:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190107073604/https://www.integratefx.com/contact.php

I rest my case.

To the OP:

I’m not banging on you at all. I truly feel sorry for you. But I’ve very recently had altercations on this very topic.

Here’s what ompanies House have to say ;

"…

INTEGRATE SOLUTIONS LIMITED

Company number 07927720
Follow this company File for this company

** Company Overview for INTEGRATE SOLUTIONS LIMITED (07927720)**
** Filing history for INTEGRATE SOLUTIONS LIMITED (07927720)**
** People for INTEGRATE SOLUTIONS LIMITED (07927720)**

Registered office address
** 33 Alexandra Gardens, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 4HT **

Company status
** Active **

Company type
** Private limited Company **

Incorporated on
** 30 January 2012**

Accounts

Next accounts made up to 31 January 2019
due by 31 October 2019

Last accounts made up to 31 January 2018
Confirmation statement

Next statement date 7 January 2020
due by 21 January 2020

Last statement dated 7 January 2019
Nature of business (SIC)

** 71111 - Architectural activities**
** 71122 - Engineering related scientific and technical consulting activities**

Is there anything wrong with this page?.."

1 Like

ROFLMAO!!! LOL!!!

I’d say.

Look. I feel bad for the dude. I really do. But there ain’t nothing he’s going to be able to do about it let’s face it (well short of going around to that address with a gun in the hopes that they’re still there and pulling some other moves).

But it just gets my goat when people around here actually advocate opening accounts with non regulated brokers. That’s just to begin with. And sadly: people take websites at face value too. So hopefully this is a lesson to others i.e. to at least know what to look for and do their due diligence correctly.

1 Like

I am not going any further into publishing the Companies House stuff, since the firm is quoted as “Architectural” and I have no real proof that is even the right firm - but simple enough for anyone to search “Companies House . Gov”

However, if it is - the “Capitalisation” is “One Share” and even that is not “Paid for”

However - if it is, the Company is still active and the OP will have eeh right to register his debt and to attend the Creditor’s meeting and have his say.

It is also POSSIBLE to take action against the individual Company Officers - but a deliberate act such as “Intention to defraud” would have to be proven and given that any “Liquidator” is unlikely to be interested in pursuing such a claim, that task is indeed an onerous one.

I’m with @dpaterso on this - If I can “Look them up” so can anyone else and perhaps the best course of action is to simply “Register the debt” and start saving again for your next adventure in this exciting hobby ! :wink:

Try that number for the sake of interest???

That is worse ; -

"…
Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed

_ Sign in / Register _

Enter company name, number or officer name

_ Search for companies or officers_
_ All selected_
_ Search for companies_
_ Companies_
_ Search for officers_
_ Officers_
_ Search for disqualified officers_
_ Disqualifications_

Search the register – results
All results

_ INTEGRATE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED_

_ 09369001 - Dissolved on 17 July 2018_

_ 85 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 7LT_

…"

Aside from the blindingly obvious: their website was up until January of this year (and you wanna bet me they were still taking on clients).

1 Like

Not exactly Canary Wharf!!! LOL!!!

A lot of those London addresses are just “An accountant sitting in a room” with a great many companies registered from the same address and he just does the “Company Admin” stuff for a few quid a year.

However - if the mney was taken in AFTER that July 1918 date - it may be worth paying a solicitor for advice on possible recovery from the Bank. Beyond my sphere of competence I’m afraid, but it seems as though if he paid money without any chance of a contract being formed, the money should be recoverable in theory.

Well now there’s a thought.

We’ve just done all the super sleuth work for the OP. So I hope this is a substantial amount of money because we’re due our consulting fees!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

We’ll spend it on a “Few jars” perhaps ? :smile:

1 Like

Oh hell yeh. The three of us gonna have a very interesting evening that’s for sure!!! LOL!!!

(Post edited i.e. don’t think it prudent for my beloved broker to be mentioned on this thread and be mistakenly construed as being mixed up with this lot).

1 Like