Intro they said this title must be at least 15 characters so here we are

Hello all. My name is Connor and I’m from New Orleans. I’m completely new and know absolutely nothing about trading of any kind.

I’m 20 years old and I’ve been doing electrical work for about a year and a half now- and I absolutely hate it. There’s nothing wrong with the work. I’m paid well and like the people I work with; and I’ve become pretty skilled in the trade for someone so “green.” Still, I know this is not what I am meant to do nor want to do.

I’m not here because I think trading will allow me to quit my job and live a life of luxury(I know quite a few who fell into the pyramid scheme trading groups). I understand the amount of time and research it takes to even turn a profit. I just want to learn all about forex, crypto, and stocks in general and I think this is a good place to start. Being out of school has my brain begging for some form of stimulation, and I think it would be worthwhile especially if this can one day supplement my income.

If you made it here, thanks for reading. Hopefully one day I’ll read this post happy that I made this account. Hope y’all are thriving. Toodles

1 Like

Welcome aboard this great education site. At your age I was attracted to stocks which for me, were live companies I could research and invest in. Nowadays I trade currency pairs, which is a different challenge that keeps my mindset active.

Best of luck.