Intro to myself

Hi There, My name is Kuda and i am here to learn how to trade in forex. if you are to ask why and why now that an easy question for me… if you understand or have heard of 'Autosuggestion" …Forex trading has been on my mind for quite so long …two years and nobody introduced me to it…it was Autosuggested to me so this is me now responding to the call and am happy to join the Forex trading world. Thanks

1 Like

Welcome. Glad to have you here. First order of business. Go all the way through the babypips course. It will give you a good foundation.

All the best on the charts

Hi kuda and welcome,

I joined this community as an experienced trader and its so insightful and fun so hope you learn away.

As forex has been on your mind awhile I’m sure you have been following the news. Have you decided which pairs you are going to trade and your strategy e.g day, swing or longterm?
Regards

Welcome to the community, Kuda! Good luck on your forex journey!

Hey Kuda!
Welcome!

Hey Kuda, Welcome to the Community.
Feel free to ask questions, We will be more than happy to help.

1 Like

Haha. :smiley: Had to look it up just to make sure I’m thinking of the right meaning. :sweat_smile: But yeah, welcome Kuda! :blush: I’m happy you finally decided to get into it. :slight_smile: Good luck!

Thanks Steveepperson.

Hi Simeonquant,

Thanks for welcoming me.

Although trading has been on my mind for a while, i had no clue about what’s involved and therefore haven’t yet considered which pairs to trade or what strategy. I hope to learn that soonest and be able to decide.

Thanks again.

Thanks baemax023.

1 Like

Thanks MaydayJane.

haha…Thanks ria_rose.

Welcome Kuda! Good luck

Hi Kuda,

No problem. Its always an exciting time when you are starting your journey and discovering the trading process that makes sense to you…

So what are your next steps on the magical world of FX trading, Kuda?

Welcome to BP Kuda! Good luck on your trading journey. :blush: