Introduce Myself all the way from Otto, MO

Hello,

My name is Christine I am new to trading and look forward to learning and taking any and all advice given into account on my trading journey. I am looking for any advice or insight on interactive trading courses or apprentice programs into trading. Do not be a stranger :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Christine!

You can begin here, a complete trading course - Learn How to Trade the Markets (babypips.com)

Also these might be useful too.

Trading Insights and Market Analysis - BabyPips.com

Forex Trading Tools - BabyPips.com

There are lots of trading Journals by members on the forum too. Look into those, interact with them, you may learn a lot.

Wish you a Happy New Year and Good Luck! :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

@shehrazad05 hit it on the nail. You should find everything you need to get started.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Baby pips has the most interactive trading course and forum take sometime and check out, you will discover a lot. Good Luck!

1 Like

Welcome Christine! Thereโ€™s so much to learn here. Itโ€™s a bit overwhelming at first so take your time, be patient and stay focus in this journey! Good luck!

Welcome Christine. Have you started going through the School of Pipsology yet? Good luck on your trading journey!