Introduce myself

Hello
I am pippecker from Iran.
I am happy that I became a member of Baby Pips and I hope that I can be useful and we can take advantage of the experiences.

I am trying to gain experience and learn my strategy.
This strategy is a multi-time frame and is based on channels, highs and lows , and tick volumes.
So far, I have come to the conclusion that it is better to stick to a strategy and by finding the weak points and strengths of that strategy, I can implement it optimally.
I have been working in forex for 5 years and I still haven’t made a steady income.

My mindset for making money from forex is not to get rich overnight , but I am interested in this work and I look at it as a business that has different return periods like other businesses, and for me this way until now, It was like an exploration, I learned a lot and grew psychologically, with the help of the experience I gained in forex, I was able to make good financial decisions in some situations in my life, which ended up in my favor. :slightly_smiling_face:

I plan to start three other topics in addition to this topic. :ok_hand:
This topic remains open for discussion. :heart_eyes:
Since activity in financial markets is based on three pillars (is it true? :sweat_smile:) , other topics deal with the same issue. :zap:
Mind - Method - Money
All these topics reflect my personal opinion based on personal experiences and therefore cannot be generalized to others, and on the other hand, I can correct and even change these opinions according to my new experiences. :stuck_out_tongue:
I will put the link of the topics here. :grinning:
I would be happy if you share your thoughts with me. :heart_eyes:

:white_check_mark:I am writing here about my own psychological mistakes in trading and I would be happy if you share your experiences. :heart_eyes:

Welcome! Study hard!

1 Like

thanks my friend :heart_eyes:

Hi and welcome pippeckerr! Thanks for sharing your trading experiences! Hope you’re enjoying your stay here. See you around!

1 Like

thanks my friend :heart_eyes:

Welcome to the community, @pippeckerr. Good luck on your fx trading journey. Hope to hear more from you.

1 Like

@zianfx thanks my friend :heart_eyes:
Today is Nowruz for Iranians. :heart_eyes:
If you want to know more about Nowruz, read this link. :heart_eyes:

happy nowrooz. :tada:

Happy Nowruz. Sorry my greeting is a bit late.

1 Like