Introduce myself

Hi, I am Winnie. Glad to join in this community. I hope I can connect with new friends, learn together and share the knowledge.

Welcome to the community, Winnie! Connecting, learning, and sharing knowledge is what this place is all about, and you’re in the right spot for all that.

1 Like

Welcome brother to the family :blush: wish you success inshallah :pray:

1 Like

welcome to baby pips forum , this community is more appropriate for the traders who are particularly beginners level , hope you will enjoy the environment.

2 Likes

Welcoooome. :blush: The people here are very nice and helpful so I hope you get to make new friends here too. :blush:

1 Like

hi and welcome

1 Like

Thank you Neilkruger I’m already enjoying :heartpulse:
And hope we could meet in person some day in the future to drink ice cream :grin::grin::heart_eyes:

have you finished the psychology of school of this forum ?

Already have a friend ria rose :rose: and you’re the first :revolving_hearts: I hope someday in the future when both become billionaire we meet in person and snap a picture together :pray::relaxed:

Yes I did and it was interesting and currently on fib now

learning is important , you already got the message , but i think besides this it is more appropriate to make sure perfect practice session , otherwise the result5 of trading can be useless.

3 Likes

Hello wara nice to hear your beautiful advise, I will make sure I will put more effort on practice :pray:

Nice to meet you , feel free to ask any question you need to know , this community is very free and supportive for the beginners level.

1 Like

according to me you should go through the education level of this forum , this is the basic principle of trading .

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Winnie. This is a pretty friendly community. You’ll have a lot to talk to over here. Hope to hear more from you.

1 Like

welcome to this educational forum , go through the pips school and be active on beginners session. its a perfect combination.

1 Like

hello and welcome to babypips.

1 Like

Thank you Peter siddle am working on it and currently now I’m on elementary school now I know before the end of the month I will complete moving average and master than as well :smiley:

Thanks tomcooper and nice to meet you to

Hello kabzy , hope everything is going good. happy trading , have a knowledgeable journey ,

1 Like