Introduce myself

Hi I’m Evan and I want to make a lot of money cause I’m poor I haven’t a clue what I’m doing please help I’m very open minded and I want to make money

Forget about making money, Evan. Right now. Forex is speculative and you have to learn how to trade successfully. That could take months, even years to become proficient.

First lesson to be tattooed on your forehead - Forex is all about NOT LOSING MONEY. Second lesson, learn how to manage your capital and limit risk to a max of 1% per trade.

That could keep you in the game while 70% of others drop out. Remember, without capital you cannot trade.

Third lesson, press the green education button above and get serious about learning.

Hi Evan! To start with, you can buy Currency Trading for Dummies to obtain basic forex knowledge and then practice your learning on your broker’s demo account. Spend enough time learning so that you can make profitable trading decisions.

Hello Evan and believe me Forex trading can be a great option to earn whilst you know what you’re doing. So, the first thing my friend you need to do is click on the green education button and invest a few months just learning the basics. Now, I’m sure you won’t want to waste your money, so before you decide to trade, make a demo account with a broker and start practicing the live trades. Best part is, even if you lose, you won’t have to spend a penny. All the bets and do share your experience.

You can definitely earn money if you know what you’re doing and that’s only going to happen when you have the right knowledge and skills. Please take your time in gaining information on how the market works.

Forex trading might seem to be an easy way of making money. But as you learn more about it and start doing it on your live account, you will find out that it is not what you thought it to be. Only a skilled trader can make profits in the forex market.