Introduce myself

Hello guys, my name is Bao, age 20 and am totally into trading but i have a little experience about it and I hope to learn and trade as time goes by

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey . i hope you will bring profit rapidly.

1 Like

you can start with psychology of school which is the best source to bring all basic knowledge and experience , and besides this it is more appropriate to trade in a demo account.

1 Like

most welcome in this community , have you finished any kind of basic level of trading ? if not i think it is more appropriate to start with pips school.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forex world.

1 Like

You are most welcome to this community.

1 Like

I’m new one in babypip so i actually dont know where psychology of school is. Is it in Education?

Yes. Of Course.

Welcome to the community, Bao. How has your trading been so far? Hope to hear more from you.

I have practiced controlling my emotions to don’t take a trade at all the times. And blown some small accounts :sweat_smile: :joy:

Hey, Bao. Welcome to babypips. It’s good that you are stepping into forex at an early age. Start with pipsology courses. Good luck.

1 Like

Not interested in trading demo while you’re still learning? That way you won’t lose real money.