Introduce myself

Greetings my name is Stanley am very new and very interested in trading online hope to learn and develop here.

1 Like

Hi and welcome Stanley. Make sure you head over to the education section and set times in the day that you practice and study during that align with when you might be able to trade. This will help set good habits going forward.

Hi Stanley welcome to Babypips
Lots of free content helpful people and to my eye one of the best moderated forums

Hello and welcome, Stanley! Have you been through the School of Pipsology? It’s the best place to start and learn the basics of forex trading. Good luck!

Hi and welcome, Stanley. All depends from you so prepare yourself for hard work. :wink:

Welcome to the community, Stanley. Start with the education section here. Then as you go along, open a demo account to practice what you’re learning. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hi and welcome! This is a great place to develop an understanding of the market. Just don’t expect too much from it because it’s a tough place to make money.

Hi Stanley, welcome to this community. You will definitely receive all the help you can get from here. Wishing you lots of luck, patience and learning zeal as you move forward in your journey. Take care and happy learning!

Hi Stanley, this is a great place to learn. But it’s your hard work that will determine your success in the forex market.

Hi Stanley, I am sure that you will have a great time learning here. Take your lessons seriously, be so good at them that you can make great money with them.

Hi Stanley! Nice to meet you!