Introduce Yourself

hi guys i’m new here and to forex . I haven’t got the smallest clue about forex but im ready to learn.

Hi and welcome to BP community, :slight_smile: start from the education section. Regards Greg

Hi and welcome.

If you wanna learn about forex trading you’ve come to the right place :love_you_gesture:

Hi buddy
Welcome to the club. Visit the pipsology school. It’ll be beneficial to you.

Just focus on months of learning and forget about making money, as there is no short cut to success. Climbing Everest is easier.

1 Like

Welcome buddy. Go through the education section on babypips and practice more on demo.

Welcome! If you haven’t been through the School of Pipsology yet, you should check it out. It’s the best place to start for newbies. See you around and good luck!

most welcome in this community , this place is full of education , i hope you will be benefited from there by learning with no doubt.

Hi and welcome to BP.

psychology of school + trading in a demo account = the best result for the traders who are beginners. happy trading

Welcome welcooome! :blush: That’s understandable. :blush: After all, we all have to start somewhere. :smiley: It might need a lot of patience but I hope you can spend some time on the school to get started! :smiley:

Welcome! Feel free to ask any questions along the way and share your progress. Enjoy and good luck!

Welcome to the community, @_sabaatt. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners.