Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone. Am from Mthatha, South Africa. For a living am a professional accountant working for the local municipality in my area. I’ve worked as an accountant for more than 10 years. I just read about forex trading on the internet and got very interested. My friend advised me to join the Babypips community to learn more about forex trading and meet other traders. Am very excited to be here, and very eager to learn as much as I can.

Best regards,
Babalwa

Hi, indeed you are in a good place, good luck :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome Babalwamd. I feel that your professional background might help you in having an edge over others, at least, as far as the learning part is concerned. I wish you all the best.

Hello @Babalwamd. Welcome to the BabyPips community. We’re glad to have you here. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hi my name is Sabrina, it’s nice to meet everyone. I joined babypips as I am new to the forex game and I am hoping to become a fast learner and find a new passion in this particular skillset. I have always loved math growing up and so still to this day anything with numbers fascinates me. I am a real estate agent, also just starting out (had my first close this month- 3 months post license) and I am looking forward to finding financial freedom via these two new pathways of mine. Any suggestions, tips, or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated! I hope to see everyone succeed and accomplish any and all of your goals ! :slight_smile: