Introduce yourself

Hi I am a newbie to the forex world ! Never too late to learn !

Hi i am new here i am here to gain more knowledge on forex trading.

1 Like

Welcome all! I wish you good luck for your future trades!

1 Like

welcome to this forum , its a very friendly forum we have in online , have a very good journey on there. good luck

1 Like

knowledge is more important there is no way to deny , but besides this knowledge it is more appropriate to trade in a best broker which always supportive for their clients.

most welcome in this community , feel free to ask any question you need to know , its a very friendly forum we have.

1 Like

hi and welcome

You’re right, it is never too late to learn. Good luck to you and welcome to the forum.

Hello and welcome! I hope this site helps you to reach your goals over this new year. Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Welcome to the forex world and to the babypips. I make the most of my time here. It is a great place to leaner.

Welcome. Study a lot and acquire knowledge. It is the only way to success.

1 Like

welcome to this community , have a very good journey

1 Like

Hello to everyone, I’m new to trading and looking forward to getting into it. I based in the UK. I hope to have some great learning from each other here in the community.

Thank you !

Always better late than never!

Hi and welcome to the community! Keep learning and don’t leave any doubts in your mind. Clear them well in time.

Hello champs in the making, I’m new to forex, precisely a beginner and would like to get attached to the pros around to guide me around… thank you

Hello everyone ! Graceebeee a newbie here… Maybe year/s from now I’m seeing my myself financially free :grin:

I am Christian Nyarkoh. A newbie to the forex community.

I am here to gain the requisite skills to trade to better my life

Hi there! This is a great forum to get to know other beginners and share experiences! Best of luck for future trades.