Introduce yourself

Good day people, am Collins from Nigeria, i started trading options about 5 years ago and was loosing money because i had no one to teach me, out of frustration of loosing money, i backed out, sometime last year, a customer walked into my office and that’s was how i was introduced into forex trading.
i got some lessons from him, and when done with the lessons, i went online and paid about $200 to upgrade my knowledge in forex trading. so far, i have been trading since last year (2021) both on demo’s and live accounts and i really wan to admit, TRADING FOREX IS FANTASTIC due to the complexity of the market.
Am happy to be in your midst to share my knowledge in forex and more importantly, to learn.
Thanks.

Can you share your trading strategy?

most welcome in this community , please share your trading strategy with money management.

hi and welcome , actually learning is a continuous process . no way to stop it at all.

but after learning the result of trading can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

what’s your trading strategy and which money management you follow ?

Before trading, i usually start my strategy by closely analysing market conditions the previous day, but recently, i started taking advantage of Babypips daily newsletter by @niko trading opportunities for the day. and i use his strategy to gauge my analysis on certain currency pairs, and i use @babypips currency Heat Maps to confirm my analysis. and when thats done, i enter the trade.

Hello and welcome to the community Collins, I hope that you continue to find success!

1 Like

thanks @heaven robinson

Hey! Welcome to the community. I will be looking forward to reading your trading strategy and experiences.

Welcome to the community, Collins. Will you be sharing your strategy here?