Introduce Yourself

I trade currencies particularly during killzones. Interested in synthetics but urrggh trading view doesn’t have synthetics. Not up to a year into the game so you can call me a newbie. If you feel we share same traits feel free to dm I need a lot of like minds in my contacts. Besides how does one change username on babypips not having a nickname doesn’t sound pretty cool :weary:

2 Likes

Welcome @DanielOkoh. You can can change your username by follow the process bellow

Hope it helps!

1 Like

It did help thanks man. We could link up if you want for the purpose of sharing knowledge.

1 Like

Ok. I am open for that. :beers:

Oooh! :smiley: That was a pretty quick and simple tutorial. Nice one @AlfaaJalloh! :blush:

Welcoooome! :smiley: I can see you’re already interacting with others here and I’m super excited to get to interact with you some more in some of the other threads! :blush: Good luuuck!

Me toooo! See you there :partying_face:

Welcome to BP! I’m glad this forum is turning out well for you! Good luck for your future in the market.

What has given you the urge to trade synthetics? There is so much other good stuff out there to trade

Yeah I know. It’s just the popularity it’s been gaining recently. Like every trader I know personally trades synthetics and it’s quite intriguing due to the lack of news effect on its markets. Though some may say it lacks humanity which makes it prone to manipulation and stuff but I’ve seen a lot of trader friends make it in the system.

@Smith2525 pardon me I may have forgotten to tag you. The response above is yours

I see. It’s never appealed to me and I have been warned by several seasoned traders to steer clear of any synthetics.

Hi there! Welcome to the community!
Great to see you interact, we should link up as well. But what kind of strategy do you follow to trade in the killzones?