Introduce Yourself

Hello, my name is Darius and ever since I was about 15-16 I’ve been interested in stocks and trading but just haven’t learned how to start and my friend told me this is a great way to start!

Welcome to the trading life Darius. You found a great place to learn

learning is everything , there is no way to ignore but despite of regular learning approach the result of trading can be useless if there is no regular level of practice. happy trading

this place is really appropriate for the traders who are particularly beginners , hope you will enjoy this kind of environment. happy trading

you can start with psychology of school which is really important to make sure all basic knowledge and experience.

You are welcome here

I am interested also in learning about that, where are the resources?

learning is important , there is no way to deny but besides this you have to make sure all other trading elements . otherwise no way to survive successfully.

this is very common issue but effective .

Hi, my name is Quincey Miller and I have been interested in learning about stocks and forex for some time. Now I am here to educate myself as much as possible, learn from others and execute on my goals !

Hey Darius! Glad you decided to join here, Babypips is the best for learning :grin: