INTRODUCING BROKER-what need for this

Hi all :slight_smile: if you can help me in this topic I will very happy. I think that questons of my ideas is very NEWBIE and hope you will understand me. thank you all guys forward

I want became introducing broker of one firm,
I know wich products (Trading platforms) I need.
From where can I start negotiation with this company?
and what I must do step by step for start up

Hi,

Actually, there is a difference between IB and white-label. From what I can see is that you may be interested in becoming a white-label partner. IB (introducing broker) act much like associates of Brokers by marketing their product to potential investors. On the other hand, white-label allows you to license the product/platform/technology and sell it under your brand (much like the master broker). Just let us know what path you are wiling to take and there are plenty of members who can assist you. Thanks

I think you can’t deal anything with them, since all big brokers have listed all features, advantages for their IBs. And what you can do is earning more and more client to increase your income. Just try looking for a broker that has good IB/Affiliate program as hotforex, ironfx, avatrade, fxcm… But some kinda new broker can offer better to attract good IBs. I think you can contact with them.

Hi, GeorgeAngelGreen.
I had never been IB partner of any brokers company, but I’ll try to help you with your question.

This is a quote from my brokers site about IB.

IB (Introducing Broker) - is the official partner (representative) of the company, who attracts customers to the company. To become an IB partner, you do not need to have a broker or a financial license or to be a juridical person. After registration, each new user is given a referral link automatically, which will be available in the user’s profile. This link can be placed on any web resource. Each user who signs up by your personal referral link, will be counted as your attracted client. After that you will be able to receive regular income, in accordance with the terms of IB program by which you attracted registered people…

I thought this are usual terms of IB programs.
And what are the terms of IB on your broker’s site? What for you need the negotiations?

Thank you guys for try to help me but… it is my fault I couldn’t explain normal what I mean in IB and how it seems for me in reality

1)open brokerage firm in my country (under of this company’s name)
2)fully translated web-site of this firm, on my country’s language
3)Open relationship with this company wich I chose
4)minimal spreads for ex:0.1-0.3 (currencies)
5)platforms:mt4 and personal platform of this firm
6)every two month 2 days traning with general Supervisor of this firm (web or live)

I already chose the broker, but dont want start negotiations with this company without strong explicit.

I want advices on this direction, from where can I start and what documents I need to prepare.
and what need to know. who has experience can share with me. I will be very happy and pride, that here is people who can real help NEWBIES with their’s desires and points!!!

I always wondered how to be an IB but it all seems so complicated but still best of luck buddy :slight_smile:

I think it’s time to ask your broker what do you need to make to open your company. And I think you must not to be afraid to look like a newbie. Before they opened their company they also asked this questions to someone else, aren’t they?:5:

Here are two articles discussing different aspects (requirement and financial commitment etc) of white-label.

Forex White Label - Build Your Brand - IntroduceForex.com

This link talks about revenue model

Is revenue share a good model for white labels, and are there enough margins for sub-ibs and reps? | Meet the Experts

Here is another very useful link from forexmagnates that should answer some of your questions.

What You Need to Know To Succeed As An FX White Label | Meet the Experts

I will also highly recommend subscribing to e-forex.net. It will give you a wealth of information about white-label services. I myself use the information from this website for research analysis. Believe me, it is a goldmine.

FX Brokerage Operations

A sample of articles:
e-Forex Magazine | FX Brokerage Operations | Adopting smarter go-to market strategies with FX White Label Services

e-Forex Magazine | Retail e-FX Provider | White Label Partnerships: the key to speedier FX growth strategies

Sorry I dont have the time to dig info for you. Hopefully, this source (along with forexmagnate) will prove to be an indispensable tool.

Thank you guys for try to help me. this was very useful for me. I found info what I needed.
thank you @UMAF for right directions in this topic. I can DIG info myself forward.

Thank you again guys to help me. and give me very useful advices.

sorry for my english, if I made mistakes.

Don’t forget to tell us the name of your company - who knows, maybe you’re our next broker)))

Hi George, just checking up on this. So which broker did you end up with?

i think if you wanna register as as IB you do not need any negotiations, but if you wanna open a white label, negotiation is needed.
an IB is more like brokers marketers, marketing brokers brand and get paid by commisions
but as an IB you can negotiate with them for special treatment , for example, CPA+revenue share scheme, margin P/L scheme ( deposit minus withdrawal),deposit bonus scheme,education scheme, and etc

But usually before a broker can support your request , you must give broker proof if you can deliver your promise ( like attract a lot of clients, or margin deposit requirement,lot requirement), if you can deliver it i am sure they will give anything that you want,

i remember i have an IB friends, who cleaverly promoting his brand new IB with contest.
he held a trading contest for 2-3 months, with amazing prize (total prize price around $2000) and he had calculated all his risk, and buy the prize with credit card.

after that he promoted his IB aggresively. and got many contest participants, in the end of contest, he was in profit .

i think the same tactic can be used if we wanna negotiating with brokers, reach the higher IB level like Instaforex Scheme, or we participating in IB contest like Tickmill Grand IB contest

The IB business model is fairly straightforward. While there may be some differences in the terms and conditions offered by one broker versus another, in the end those are pretty minimal. I think the most important thing is understanding explicitly what services the brokerage will provide to you, and what you will be expected to do on your own. Understanding this is probably more important then negotiating for an extra tenth of a pip (at least at the beginning!)

The most important thing is to have a really good understanding of your marketing strategy. How are you going to get clients? What type of clients are you expecting (big, small, EA, manual trader, etc.) How much do you anticipate it will “cost” you to get a client. Once you have an idea what those numbers are you, you can ensure that the payout you are getting from your brokerage partner will leave you profitable!

1 Like

HI,

Im experienced IB for last 8 years all i can say it’s money flow system once you know your market.

If you are interested in a rewarding and trusted IB program try this broker out!

https://www.exness.com/a/ueglbt0b