Introducing East 420 Inc

Greetings fellow traders. My name is Ernest and I have created a company named East 420. I plan on forex trading for my primary income source for as long as it is profitable. I have studied foreign exchange for a minute now but i have not initiated a live trade yet.

Hello Ernest

Welcome to the forum.

It’s great to have this ambition, you’re like a lot of the members on the forum, you wish to be able to trade as a source of income. However, in your short statement I notice a couple of red flags that may work against you achieving your goal.

This is a strange statement, as it will only become unprofitable if you’re making loses, which is due to you and not the market.

Studying for a minute obviously isn’t enough. Most traders study years before they become profitable. Trading is not easy and education is the only key to success.

My advice would be to not do any live trading until you have been profitable demo trading. If you have any questions or need any assistance you can ask the forum and the other members will always be here to help with advice etc.

I wish you luck in you trading journey.

same here, very much so!

welcome to the forum, and good luck, but why are you introducing your company (according to the title) rather than yourself?! :worried:

Welcome to the community! Take your time learning and do not rush into trading with your real money

and why hasn’t he posted again :unamused:

1 Like