Introducing ForexCopy syste by Instaforex

The ForexCopy system is designed to enable Forex traders to online copy orders of successful traders. Every user of the ForexCopy system may follow profitable trading strategies by selecting Traders in the public monitoring list and copying their successful trades. Any ForexCopy user may copy trades of other users and allow any user to copy his trades.

The ForexCopy system has an extended list of the payment options. A ForexCopy Trader receives a commission for allowing one or more ForexCopy Followers to copy his trades. There is also a commission per copied trade, a commission per day and a trade profit share. If a Follower chooses the latter, he pays only for profitable copied trades.

There are no restrictions on a number of copied deals of several Traders: you may adjust the system to copy all their trades.

Any InstaForex customer may register in the ForexCopy system and follow as many successful Traders as he wants. There are no special restrictions on registration in the InstaForex system. Moreover, the service is provided free of charge.

ForexCopy by InstaForex: your chance to follow success of professional traders!

Sorry, forget to add the link to the program : Followers in the ForexCopy system

congratulations, the website is really nice… are you the manager of Instaforex? By the way I don’t like to copy but… good luck :slight_smile:

I’m just trader there. Instaforex also have other feature called PAMM. Features are great both for investor and trader

Check here to see performance one of Forexcopy trader
More great forexcopy performance will be listed here in the future

Hello,I want to copy this Trader Trade check,May anybody give me a suggestion please?
by the way this trader is my frend too,please help me for reviewing his trade for a while…thanks

Why you want to follow that trader? That account already MC, lol

[U][/U]