Introducing me!

Hi there!

I’m super excited (an anxious and nervous) to be here.

I am from South Africa, 26 and a friend of a friend recommened this site for me to check out.

I’m a total newbie but really excited to be part of a community of like minded people, also hoping to grow individually and add value to those who meet me.

I was interested in this course because it is very structured and I’m a sucker for credibility lol so I am happy to learn and hopefully, meet new cool people :blush:.

1 Like

Hi @T.E.M
welcome to BP
why anxious and nervous?

Hey @T.E.M
Welcome
Tell us more about yourself. Why trading? Do you have any experience?

Read this carefully:

It’s important that you learn how to keep a ZEN mindset when trading, which is non intervention. Any emotional response should be accepted but it must never affect what you are doing to your trades, because the only control you have over what the market throws at you is your risk exposure.

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome here! I’m a Nigerian, 25 and financial trading has been one of my very best decision.
You should go through the Babypips School of Pipsology for more education to get you started.

Welcome! You’re in the right place to start learning forex. There are plenty of free materials here and great people in this community. Good luck!

hi and welcome , happy trading , good luck

you can start with psychology of school including a practice account , this is a perfect combination.

by means your message i feel , you are worried a little bit. keep relax, this forum is full of education and lots experts are available in there . feel free to ask any question you need to know.

you can start with psychology of school which make sure all basic information about trading .

hi and welcome

Happy to see you here. Sending positive vibes for a wonderful time!

I know that you truly believe in Zen. Can you guide on how I can get more familiar with this mindset? any book or something that can help.

Welcome T.E.M

Glad to have you here. If you’re a newbe I would strongly recommend you head over to the school of pipsology:

Learn How to Trade the Markets (babypips.com)

As :clap: you :clap: should :clap: Hahaha :smiley: If you have any questions about the school, I’m sure people here would be happy to help out so don’t be shy to ask. :blush:

Welcome! Enjoy the course, embrace the learning process, and have fun connecting with new cool people.

Welcome to the community, @T.E.M. No reason to be anxious and nervous. Get busy acquainting yourself with the foundational knowledge needed in order to trade. Just ask away if some things aren’t clear to you.

Peter Castle book The Zen Trader. Recommended.

Thank you for the suggestion. I’d want to learn more about what you know. What is the most important thing Zen taught you that has influenced your trading?