Introducing myself and mindset

Hey everybody,

As you can tell from my name I am located in Norway and is 30-something years old. The last 4 years I went from reading personal finance - road to zero dept books to actually believing that it is possible to get wealthy, and that it is a matter of choice and discipline. I am living a low cost life with most of my income going into investments. My goal is to live of of my investments full time and not working for someone else. I also want to be in control of some of my investment, as part of diversification if you like. Long story short I have been digging and reading about forex for a couple of months and have decided to invest time and money to learn and hopefully one day make a profitt.

When I am in the prosess of learning something new I like to find the most educated and successful person I can find and learn from them. I trust them, learn their way, and then later find my own path when I have learned the method that is proven to work. This have been a successful metod that I have used in school, health, personal finance, hunting and getting into dogsports (IGP).

So while I am researching Andrew Mitchem and his program (please let me know if you have entered his program) I came upon The school of pipsology and this forum. I will definitely go through that before going further. And also, I will read posts and make another post to pick members brain about learning forex in a system. Forex mentoring is probably filled with “get rich quick” schemes and people making money on mentoring with basic information just like in crypto and stock market.

If you have any tips, please feel free to share. Also if you trade in scandinavia/Norway and have spesific tips please let me know! :slightly_smiling_face:

This is a humbling world to enter and it is really hard to know what information to focus on.
In search for my educational plan I will for sure check out the school of pipsology :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your time, I am looking forward to learning and sharing with you guys :+1:

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey , happy trading

1 Like

Thank you, Wara

i hope you will enjoy this forum , because this community full of exclusive educational facilities.

1 Like

Hi guys, My Name justus. I’m a 23 years old male from Nigeria.
I want to be a forex trader. And my goals after learning about forex is to improve my financial situation and help people of my community out of poverty to by trading.

you can achieve the goal you have by this community , just move on education and trade in a practice account .

1 Like

Great to hear that you are using your money for other investments and not YOLOing into trading with the expectation it will change your life. Investing over the long term certainly can though. By the way I spent a month and a half driving through Norway and also spent time in Svalbard in September last year and it was magical. You live in a wonderful place!

1 Like

Welcome to the forex community! Keep up with this leaning spirit. .