Introducing myself... Hi all, I’m Mills 😀

Hi all! Mills here and I’m new to trading.

I often saw myself as a creative person and less of a numbers/ charts person until I realised I don’t actually want to be in the limelight promoting, selling and advertising myself and/ or products.

I’d rather be behind the screen planning how and where to make money through trading. To learn how to manage my own money and not leave it into the hands of others, not to have to work for someone else and fulfil their dreams but do to the things I want, when I want and with who I want. In other words, being financially free.
I’m keen to learn so that I can be good at trading and rely on this as my full time income. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi Mills. I consider myself to be in the creative camp too. I was a software developer but I’ve never been very good with numbers or math and I’m dyslexic as well. If I can trade forex, anyone can. :smile:

1 Like

welcome
trading does not have anything to do with deep math or anything like that
either you are born to be a trader or you are not

Oh nice! Sales and marketing it sounds like? I wish you much patience and determination as you wade through your trading adventure! Are you demo trading atm? :slight_smile:

This is me too! Haha. :smiley: Numbers and charts used to scare me so much. But after studying forex for quite some time now, I even dare have some discussions about these things that used to scare me. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile: Anyway, welcooome! :blush: I really hope you get to achieve your goal. I will always be rooting for you! :smiley:

welcomes Mills,
its a most friendly forum we have,
so enjoy here with great learning.

Hello Mills! Good luck on your trading journey.

i think the experience you have , it will works when trading and learning in this stock market , just dont be emotional and keep focus for all time. good luck