Introducing myself

Hi everyone here, my name is Matt and I’m a newbie I need help and guide on forex trading

Welcome Maxi in this forum , its a friendly community , so feel free to ask any question you need to know.

which kind of help you need ? there is lots of traders who have real knowledge and experience, just ask your relevant question

Most welcome in here , if you have any specific question , just do it.

Hi and welcome , hope you will ask your question and reply

Welcome , be active and ask relevant question , we are al ready to answer

Welcome. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and youll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

try to learn always and besides learning it is more appropriate to ensure regular practice, otherwise trading can be useless

Hello Matt! Have you found the School of Pipsology yet? Check it out, it’s a great place to start and learn the basic of forex trading. Good luck!

it looks odd , when a new Member doesn’t reply. still no reply

Welcome Matt. The school here is fantastic.

school is really fantastic but need to go through minimum 2 or 3 times.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

Hi Matt, plenty of experienced traders in here to assist

by taking others knowledge no chance to gather real experience , i have seen lots of newcomer depend on others knowledge, its not good.

THat is good advice