Introducing myself

Hello, am introducing my self to babypips

2 Likes

Welcome to BP @Mukasa1! :blush: Always great to have new people around. Haha. :slight_smile: Good luck with your trading!

1 Like

Am new in forex trading, started BP courses and am progressing steadily

2 Likes

Yes! :blush: If you ever have any questions, don’t be shy to post them here. :smiley: I’m sure the experienced people here would be willing to assist you. :blush:

Hello and welcome to Babypips! Good luck with the School! Hope you’re enjoying it.

Welcome you, hope you can enjoy yourself in babypips.

Hey y’all, My name is Ebuka
I’m from Lagos Nigeria. I’m actually a newbie in forex trading though I’ve trying to understand the trade for a long time but still have difficulties understanding how the market flows, when to trade (buy/sell) analysing before placing a trade.
Well my goal is to be a master in forex trading, put in my time, effort and concentration. Also hope to see myself through school as a forex master

Hello Ebuka! Just keep on practicing and be consistent with your efforts to learn and for sure you’ll hit your goals. Good luck!

Welcoooome @Greatness07! :blush: I hope you get to achieve your goal in the future, but remember that it won’t be easy. :open_mouth: Good luck on your trading journey though! :blush: