Introducing myself

hi im new here and i wanna learn forex happy to be here

Develop your knowledge – Build your trading skills with free online courses.
Mabybe you can try the below steps:

1. Skilled foreign exchange transaction process: foreign exchange trading platform and trading time period
  2. A few targeted learning of several mainstream indicators (such as K-line, moving average, Bollinger, etc.)
  3. After knowing a few basic indicators, simulate the simulation exercises.
  4. Practice and summarize experience during the simulation.
  5. Download the software and register your real account.
  6. Communicate on the forum or in the forex trading circle and find out the best strategy for you.
  7. Persist and persist tenaciously.

Hi :grinning: The education section will be the best for you as a start. Regards Greg

you have chosen the right place
according to me, just keep focus and be cool always ,

sounds really good when a newcomer willing to learn , you can start with baby pips school including practicing account. best combination its is.

Hello @mokgatlawakgafela! Just keep reading the School here and you’ll definitely learn from it. Good luck!

just reading is not enough to learn good knowledge and experience , need a regular practice first of all, otherwise any level of learning approach can be useless.

Am here too, am very glad to be here, I would like to learn more about the Forex. It is a very signifincant area where everyone should should venture into. Foreign exchange is an activity that can be aimed at achieving many goals. Therefore I would like to be here until I would realise my objectives and goals in life.