Introducing Myself

Hello, my name is Ben and I’m 23, from the US. I’m here to learn about everything and anything I can to better my finances, and myself along the way. After graduating high school, I became a union apprentice electrician for 3.5 years before ending my apprenticeship due to a physical condition I have. I’m looking to switch “careers” I guess you could say.

Mainly, I would like to learn strategies and principals to day trade, or just trade in general, with. I currently hold some crypto assets, but I just let them sit, I don’t trade with them. That’s about it, thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hi Ben, welcome!

I would certainly say you have come to the best forum to get you started.

The education tab is the best place to start and get a god grounding in the basics of forex and then look at what style of trading will suit your perosnality and lifestlye before worrying to much about a strategy to begin with.

Forex is a great career but prepared for it to take time.

Welcome Ben! You’ll definitely learn so much here. Take your time and good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome to the community. To be successful in forex trading, one needs a lot of skills and experience. It doesn’t happen in few months. You can start your study to learn trading from here Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com

Welcoooome. :blush: Have you already started with the school here? :thinking: Hmm. There are also some strategies that you might want to check out so you can have an idea about what could work for you. :blush: Take your time absorbing as much knowledge and demo trading! :smiley:

A demo is the best place to learn forex properly.

Hello @BMan21, welcome to trading. The best way to learn is from a demo account, and don’t hesitate to ask questions if something is not clear

You have some knowledge about financial markets and I am quite sure that this will help you in forex trading as well. Just spend some time learning about the ins and outs of the market so that you know what the market is all about and what you can do to make money through forex trading.

Knowledge is very important to make money from this market.