Introducing myself

I’m Emily. I’ve wanted to learn forex for sometime but I thought it was complicated however I’m willing to learn it now . I’ll need all the help I can get . I hope I write a success story while I’m doing all this. I know this isn’t going to be easy but I’m ready to learn. Wish me luck . I’m going to be rich this year :pray:

1 Like

i hope you will become rich within this year. have a successful journey . good luck and welcome to this community.

That is really a good mentality to learn trading as a beginner trader. have a very good journey from this volatile place.

FX trading is simple but not easy. That’s why so many newbies, and some experienced traders lose money and blow their accounts. What you need to focus on is process, not money.

Here is a link to a trading plan: TIPS On How To Create The PERFECT Forex Trading Plan - YouTube

It’s been called the hardest way to make easy money for a good reason. You won’t be rich this year I’m afraid so forget about that. At least not from forex. But work hard and practice. Focus on that and not money.

very raw suggestion you gave , appreciate with all message

Hi Emily! I think it’s great that you’ve decided to look into trading despite the fact that it can seem overwhelming at times. My best advice is to stay with it and to try to set realistic expectations and short-term goals. I’m wishing you the best of luck! :four_leaf_clover: