Introducing myself

Hi
I’m Tammy, An anatomist
My man and I had a conversation about starting a family and we both decided to go into forex
We want the comfort and free time forex brings
We need money to start a family and we want to do it together

[quote=“Bob_Tammy14, post:1, topic:743410”]
We need money to start a family and we want to do it together
[/quote]

This is completely the wrong mindset to involve yourselves in trading a highly speculative FX venture, where the likelihood is that you will lose money and blow your accounts, as does over 80% of newbies.

FX is not, and never will be, a fast track to success. It takes years of learning to trade properly and proficiently. Experience and emotional control are key.

Until you put making money on the back burner and ignore social media marketing hype, which is mostly fantasy land, and focus on education first and foremost, that’s the reality you need to understand.

2 Likes

agree with you , very poor mindset . no way to survive successfully with this mentality.

mentality is everything , you trading as well real life success depends on your mental strength.

thanks for your nice post with exact information.

Awww. :pleading_face: It’s great that you are planning for your future. :open_mouth: I’m just not sure if forex is the way to do it at the moment, tbh. :confused: I feel like, once you have already settled down, and are more or less stable, that would be the best time to try out forex. :open_mouth: Cause it would take a long time before you can actually earn from forex. There’s a lot of learning to do and all the unpaid hours you’re gonna have to give. And once you do start earning, it wouldn’t be big enough to live off of right away. :open_mouth: Do you both have full-time jobs alongside forex? :blush:

that is really a fine reply , got some fine lines.

Welcome to the community, Tammy! Forex is a dangerous and hard place to make money. It’s going to be long long journey of learning and practice before you become a profitable trader. Don’t rely on forex trading if you really need the money to start a family.

Mr. Mokhlesi has more than five years of experience in different markets such as Stocks, Futures, Forex and Cryptocurrencies. He completed his Bachelor’s degree in International Business and Management in 2012 from Saxion University in the Netherlands, and received his Real Estate Diploma in 2017 from Tafe University in Australia. At this time, he was introduced to the market by following economical news and prices of some commodities such as oil and gold; however, he later realized that this is his true passion, and he developed a love for the world of trading. Mr. Mokhlesi is an experienced futures day-trader, and also takes long term positions on major equity index Options. He is diligent in following trading strategies in order to maximize profits and minimize the risks. He loves mentoring others while watching the market in different time zones, identifying trends, and evaluating portfolio risks.

He is also a Trader Psychologist with several clients, and runs the trading psychology webinar occasionally which teaches how to deal with stressful situations related to individual trades, determination and stamina, patience and discipline. He has been mentored by Dr.Anari on Price Action strategies, and with his great progress and consistency as a day-trader, he decided to collaborate with TradingDrills Academy to build the Price Action Algo Trading (PAAT) course.

Mr.Mokhlesi is now a full-time trader and an instructor of Trading Drills Academy and coaches all new and aspiring students, and addresses all of their price action and psychology questions.

In his spare time, he enjoys diving, playing soccer, performing with his guitar, and spending time with his dog Bella.

got your fine answer , thanks for your nice post.

1 Like