Introducing myself

My name is Mpumelelo. I want to learn more about forex trading. In particular technical analysis, psychology as well.

Good place to start as it doesn’t promote get rich quick scheme s ect.you gain basic knowledge from here but you will have to find your own niche regarding a trading style .This is done through practicing on demo first and getting information from various sources like here ,books YouTube ect .

1 Like

Just focus on learning how not to lose money. Without capital you cannot trade. Seek out probabilities of being on the right side when placing a trade order and being able to manage emotional control while your trade is running…

It’s that simple, but not easy…

1 Like

Welcome Mpumelelo! The School here will help you understand the basics of forex trading. There are also a lot of free resources online that could help you on advanced learning like tradingview for chart analysis. Enjoy your stay and best of luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the advise. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated.

Thank you. I will look for resources online as well.

You are welcome here. first focus on your learning and when you feel that now the time to enter in trading you can start and start making money.

Welcome to the forum! Focus on creating a plan and stick to it, whatever happens. Make sure you learn through books and YouTube videos. There are many people out there who make mistakes and blow up their accounts, stay above it all. Risk management will help you secure your capital. Good luck!

Hello there, hope you are doing well. You have come to the right place. When you complete the babypips’ course, you will have all the knowledge you need to start off. But don’t forget to practise demo trading, it will help you build up your skills.

Welcome! Looks like you’re in the right place :star_struck: