Introducing myself :))

Hello All :slight_smile:

Hope everybody is having an amazing day , evening , midday , week , whatever it is I’m hoping it’s good. My name is Georgia Erin ,I’m 22 years of age and I’m entirely new to the process of forex and the trading community. At first being introduced to it I thought it was a quick and easy way to get money but as time went along I was exposed to informational videos that showed me how in-depth the process actually is and I have grown a great respect for those in this business . As young person I want to set up the rest of my life for financial freedom and not ever worry about money when I am in my 50s or 60s.I see how others succeed and that has inspired me to take the time to learn about forex.

Financial freedom is not having ANY money to worry about. Which means focus on process and let rewards, if any, take care of themselves. This is a new paradigm in mindset where you need to learn being on the right side when trading as there are only two outcomes - you lose or you win.

The FX market doesn’t know you, doesn’t care about you, and takes no prisoners. Hence you’re relying on your emotional management control on every trade. Tip: close losing trades early and nurse winning ones - not the other way around, which is why 85% of unsuccesful traders fail.

Best of luck.

Welcome to the community, Georgia. Yes trading fx isn’t a walk in the park. But just keep at it. Anyway, you’ve got lots of time on your hands because you’re starting at a young age. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome to the community, Georgia! Take your time, be patient and stay motivated in this journey. Good luck!

patience is important no way to ignore but as a beginner trader that is really challenging issue to keep patience for a long time.

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey from this community. happy trading

Hello Georgia, welcome to the community. I applaud your decision to work towards financial independence from now on. It is the correct time to start trading forex. As the market requires time to master and gain expertise in, there is enough time for you to become financially independent before retiring.