Introducing myself

Hello y’all! I am Serge, it’s a pleasure to be here, completely newbie’s in this path. I was interested to know about Forex long time ago, but I didn’t have the chance to find a great community like to until I met a coworker who invited to join this wonderful community. I have big dreams but the most important thing is I want to be free and live my life by my own terms, I want to be wealthy. And I will be able to help others in need.

All great goals. Have you a plan in place to achieve them? FX trading is a highly speculative profit and loss zero sum game.

Which means for every trade you make you will either win or lose, as does every trader on the planet. You will need to learn how to choose a strategy or method that works in your favour, and stick with it like a robot.

Then you need to learn how to react to emotional responses by detaching your mindset from Fear of winning and losing.

There is no short cut. Best of luck.

Welcome to the community, Serge. We’re happy to have you here too. Start with the education section here. it’s the best place to start for beginners. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

We’re happy to have you, Serge! Take your time learning and enjoy. If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask. We’re all here to help each other. Good luck!