Introducing myself

Hi ya’ll I’m a trader from Nigeria and am so glad to join you, thank for creating this community baby pips. Have a studying forex for a while let me say 2 years, but I started trading recently and I put myself to be a beginner. I choose forex to set myself free and help people to gain freedom. Thanks for the opportunity once again

1 Like

Best of luck. Aim to develop a strategy/method that brings in consistent profits. Then stick with it

Hello and welcome! How’s your trading going so far? Looking forward to hearing more about your trading experiences. Good luck on your journey!

Welcome to the community, @Oreoluwa_nimi. Are you trading demo or live? How’s it been so far?

I’m sure you can get all the knowledge you need here.

Welcome!

Trading is very popular in Africa as it has a low barrier to entry and high profit to lower global cost of living.

Tons of people on here from there.

Hi and welcome to babypips. You will find all the information you need to start your forex trading career at the school of pipsology. So, take your lessons seriously and you will be able to do well.

Wishing you all the success my friend. Keep learning and growing.

Hey, all the very best with your career. You have given a great amount of time to your learning and I am sure that your knowledge will float your boat. Do keep a trading journal to improve over time.