Introducing myself

Hello,
my name is Ivana 30 year old woman. And im in forex trading just a half year , first the crypto.
i am learning so many things right now with forex, and i hope to learn more !

P.S. I am from the Netherlands

kind regards,
Ivana

4 Likes

Hi. IMO, trading crypto is not mind blowing. At least currency pairs have life and a great challenge to become successful.

I hope you have a tried and tested method in place and you follow the process for every trade.

Best of luck

Yeah make sure you practice as much as possible. Reading what to look for and actually finding those things in charts are different things. The practice and back testing is what builds confidence to pull the trigger down the line.

Yeah haven’t ever traded crypto. Initially I did make some money off them but they were long term holds and not really actively trading.

Now I trade currencies. A lot more “stable.”

Hello
I am sure that you will find lots of useful info on this forum.
By the way, if you would find it interesting to talk about trading with a professional trader, you can try investing.
My PAMM manager Marcellus always helps and answers all the newbies’ questions.

Hello Ivana,
My name is Scott Martain I am from Hawaii but I live in Minnesota in the United States. What brokerage do you use in the Netherlands. I am using a couple here in the United states.

Keep in touch
Scott

New people every day, welcome, why forex is gaining popularity all over the world.

People are able to trade nowadays at very low rates and costs per trade, with nano and micro lots now available, possible to easily trade $1 at a time.

Hi and welcome
Great community here and lots of friendly people keep learning and hopefully you’ll be earning

Welcome Ivana! Always nice to see new lady traders. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I started with forex then moved to crypto, so we’ve had a similar experience, just backwards.
Wishing you all the luck! :four_leaf_clover:

hopefully, more then a dollar a trade soon,

Hey Ivana, it’s great to have you here in our league. Do clear the basic concepts of forex before you plan to make any moves. Also, practice well enough on a demo account.

Hi, welcome to BP! Spend time scanning and analysing the market first and before you start, practice on a demo account. It’ll help you understand the market terms and conditions and making moves won’t be a task.

Welcome Avana. Great to see more ladies getting into the trading scene