Introducing Myself

Howdy everyone newbie to babypips typing to inform you of this oddball of a human i am. I am highly reserved and talk only when necessary although not around my family that is. None of them know me that well and it’s better that way because i can understand their perspectives yet they cannot understand mine. I took interest in trading two months ago after a classmate explained to me how it works. Then yesterday he told me he’s been trading for a year and some time now because his mom has a tumor and he’s gathering money for her surgery. Now i’m in this to help him and escape my reality and be far from my family( i understand that is not really positive but my family is not easy to be around )

I also find the stock market interesting and i hope to gain a better understanding of that realm. I love trying new things, find the ways of 19th century gentlemen just honorable, want to travel to a remote island and find myself , aaand i have a crippling fear of spiders.

Yeah i can be a bit of a jerk but only to force you to take action when i see you can benefit from the opportunity that`s there

I hope you find what you’re looking for on this great education site. Best of luck.

this forum is mainly considered as a best part of education , i hope you will enjoy this educated environment , happy trading , be knowledgeable.