Introducing myself

Hey, I am Alex, I am 20 years old and live in South Australia. I am pretty new to forex and only know some stuff. I am getting into Forex and day trading because I see many people doing it and having a fantastic lifestyle. One of my old friends is always traveling because of it. i work 5 days a week at the moment and would love to stop that and be a full time trader.

Dont give up your day job.

1 Like

Welcome Alex.

AUS - very nice, much better than the UK!

Best thing to do when you are not working is put hours into learning - you can learn most things online for free these days, YouTube is a good place to start.

Open yourself a demo account (don’t trade live until you are consistent) and test your strategy over time.

You can also set an account up with Trading View and back test your strategy.

Just find something that works for you.

1 Like

most welcome in this community , this forum is full of education , i hope you will be benefited from there. . happy trading

1 Like

hi and most welcome in baby pips forum.

1 Like

you are very young in there , have a bright future from this trading place. good luck

1 Like

welcome and hi. enjoy your stay , this community is really great than others.

1 Like

dont give up on your job. and start from this trading place. thanks

1 Like

Well, it’s a goal to eventually stop my day job and become a full-time trader. But for now, I am definitely going to keep it, atm I am working 5 days at one job but have just been offered another day somewhere else so I will be working 6 days. so I want to cut that down to like 3 days eventually.

Yeah, the weather is a bit annoying here now been raining a lot when it’s not meant to but I can’t complain with what u have been getting. but yeah I have already opened a demo account I will be trading on and will be on here a lot learning about forex.

yeah nar not going to give up on my job now just hopefully in the future I can.

Hi Alex! Welcome to Babypips. Start trading part-time and don’t quit your job. Best of luck!