Introducing Myself

Hi all, This Mahaladdin33. I was trading Forex before but i stopped due to big financial loss and lost faith in the trading as i was only using technical analysis and was amateur trade. Lately i went into depression as i no longer work as employee and lost the hope to be free as i was planing. I am looking again to start from the beginning step by step and enjoy the process. Wish we can support each other

3 Likes

Welcome aboard this great education site. Already you have achieved learning lessons on mistakes you made, and now your perseverance is one important criteria for eventual success.

Best of luck.

Thx Steve for your encouragement and nice words. True is one can see his mistakes as lessons instead of blaming himself (educational system programming)

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey from there , i hope you will enjoy your stay

You must trade more carefully this time. You will need to brush up on your knowledge, and Babypips school is a good place to start.

Welcome back, Manhaladdin33. Take your past mistakes as incredible lessons and learn from them. Make sure not to repeat them this time.

Hello and welcome! It’s admirable that you’ve decided to try again even after having a bad experience the first time around. I know it may be difficult, but it shows your ambition. I wish you the best of luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Hi @Mahaladdin33
I wish you all the best for the same. Life has been hard on you recently, but I hope this new year can be a fruitful year for your trading journey.

Welcome to the community, @Mahaladdin33. Sorry to hear about what happened to you. I hope things are better for you this time around.

Hey @Mahaladdin33, nice to meet you friend. Happy to hear that you’re starting it all again. I wish you all the success and health.