Introducing Prince Peter!

Hi Baby Pips Community,

I used to visit the website back in the day, and it was and is very informative.

I have been trading for many years. Still learning , still making mistakes but also improving. I have traded for proprietary trading firms in the past , traditional ones ( where you get a salary + share of profits) , Trading Arcades and from Home. I am and prefer to be what is known as a “Local” ( a trader who trades their own account).

I have been trading futures mainly both outright and spreads the financial instruments I have traded and like are:

The Bund , Bobl and Schatz = Butterfly spread or Bund outright
Oil on NYMEX or ICE = Butterfly spreads
The DAX - FTSE and Euro Stox ( I am looking at the Euro Stoxx /DAX spread)

I prefer to trade Level II direct market access, with e-signal ( good software bad client support) and live audio squawk.

But generally use a retail broker for spread betting - all depends on funds.

I have a YouTube Channel where I give my own opinions - While I have taught traders in the past one on one, My channel is not for selling courses nor tips. It’s for Traders who are interested in what another trader is doing and how they approach trading.

Not into being judgemental , that is something I learned on the trading floor.

Looking forward to reading other traders comments and views along with sharing some of my own.

I would look into your YouTube channel if you’d drop the name. Sharing is always good in Forex.

1 Like

Apologies Dacontrad,

I have only just seen your post.

My YouTube Channel is: Prince Peter

I completely agree with you. This website is one of the best I’ve ever stumbled upon.

It is amazing to see how you are an independent trader who likes to trade their own account. Direct Market access opens up various possibilities. Your work seems very good.

Thanks for sharing, I’m gonna look into your channel.