Introducing yourself

Hi guys,
My name is Jorge, i work in this field and i would like to meet and exchange ideas with experienced traders.
Thank you for listening. Keep tuned

1 Like

Most welcome in here . enjoy everything with learning. Good luck

1 Like

i am not experience trader , sorry Mate :sweat:

Hello Jorge, welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi Jorge, welcome to the babypips community. Hope to bump hear more from you. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you guys, investigating social trading sites. Any of you having any experience posting trades at such a platfrom?

I haven’t tried any social trading sites but what I’ve tried is follow some traders on twitter.

Hello everyone,
I am Emily Smith, I have just started trading few months ago on demo account. I also do social trading. I want to go live now, hopefully on this platform valuable ideas of the experienced traders will be helpful for me.

Yes that’s the way it works. I may test Zulutrade as they offer “Every time you generate a profitable monthly PnL to a Profit-Sharing Follower, you will be credited a 20% Performance Fee.” Seems quite attractive for a trader that wants to share his trading

Hi jkarmis, welcome. I’ve been trading for around a decade and currently trade in options, stocks and futures. I trade FX through futures. I post a lot of trade ideas over in my thread Trade Ideas (Using Price-Action & Patterns). Feel free to join the conversation

If you have enough confident to kick off a live account, its okay. No problem. But not with a large amount, because it can make you greedy and emotional.

1 Like

I understand that. But on most cases, you have to anyway trade funds you can afford to loose

Hello. Welcome to this forum. This forum is one of the best forum for getting educated about forex. This forum is an excellent platform for learning about the ups and downs of the forex market… If you have any questions or any thoughts on your mind, share it with this forum.

Thanks Hadden for the advice, yes i will start with a very small capital, so that i can afford the loses too :joy:.

Move on according to your trading experience but don’t trade with high leverage , because leverage always contains huge risk and can make you loser within very short time, so be careful and good luck.

Yes, i have read at some other places also that high leverage means high risk and new traders should avoid it.

Leverage can make you lose if you don’t have real trading plan with risk managing approach, so first of all try to be experienced in RM and then trade with high leverage ratio.

1 Like

Can you please elaborate a bit more about risk management?

Managing risk is a capability to predict the market with certainly and avoid unfortunate losses , to be experienced in RM first of all you have to ensure as regular practice session in demo or micro account. Within very short time this experienced not achievable. So keep patience and keep learning.