Introduction about myself

Hello, I am trying to reach my financial goals and proceed to be successful in life after a few mishaps in my career. Im trying to educate my self with Forex for a better future.

2 Likes

Nice to meet you! I definitely think forex can provide a better future if you’re really willing to invest the time and effort into it. Plus there are a lot of perks over a regular career, like flexibility and so forth. Wishing you luck out there!

1 Like

Welcome to Babypips! I advice to study market maker trading as the financial market is being controlled by these market makers. Learn what they do and you will be able to have a high win ratio.

Welcome to community. If you want to do big thing in trading, focus on learning not earning. Most newbie focus so much on earning that they forget that forex trading requires skills.

Hello Natahlie. Welcome to the forum. I am glad that you have taken the decision to learn forex trading. Forex trading is a process of buying and selling currencies with the aim of making a profit. Learn the important concepts of forex trading that are needed to be known first before you proceed. All the best

Practice on demo accounts and be consistent in it. Make a strategy and stick to it.

There are loads of ways to make money online so explore those as well as making money from trading is one of the harder ways to do it.

Best of luck, forex can certainly be a path to financial freedom, but don’t expect to get rich over night

Hello and welcome. A trader doesn’t become a successful trader overnight it takes time to learn. So be patient.