Introduction for dadatrader

Hi, I am Hi, I’m Dadatrader, I want to learn and be a good forex trader someday so I could be financially free. I also want to teach others on how forex works so they can also be financially free. I found this website very informative and friendly. I already started the preschool course for trading and i hope someday after graduating the whole course i could have a mentor who is willing to teach and help me with all the theoretical knowledge i learned. MORE BLESSING TO COME FOR ALL OF US BABYPIPS FAMILY.

SORRY TO BABYPIPS WEBSITE I CAN’T CLICK THE “BUYING A COFFEE” BUTTON,

I PROMISE THAT WHEN I GOT MY FIRST 1M USD ILL BUY ALL YOUR STAFF A COFFEE. :ok_hand:I PROMISE. :grin:

The most important lesson you need to learn is how you react to FX trading. Most newbies do not have a tried and tested profitable method in place, and if they do, they don’t follow it.

The second most important lesson is learning to have a detached mindset when facing emotional responses to your live trades. Unfortunately, most traders are attached to making money, and that’s why they will fail.

Open a demo account to practice and experiment on, have fun while you’re here, as trading live is a whole new ballgame where 80% of traders lose their money, as above reasons.

Finally, think in percentage terms, never money. Accept emotions, mostly fear of losing or missing out on profits,by remaining detached throughout.

Financial freedom is not having any money to worry about. Think about it.

2 Likes

Welcome and study hard!

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey on there.

just one request please dont ignore the learning issue , most of the beginners do that and at the end of the day they fall a great trouble.

thank you sir steve. I’ll keep that in mind.