Introduction from a potential future legend

I’m 24 and I went through the Forex school of pipsology; I typed notes in word documents and then went through those notes and wrote 460+ note cards. And then went through those note cards and made 140+ key points note cards. I’ve done position trading in the stock and crypto markets and I have 90k to trade. I’m wondering right now whether I should trade stocks or forex or something else. I know of stories of people like BNF and CIS who made 10s of millions from the stock market by watching billionaire bears youtube documentaries but I don’t know of any stories like that from forex; so any would be appreciated. If I become a regular participant of these forums, then I hope to learn a lot and help the community a lot too. How many members are there on these forums? I couldn’t find a statistic.

And I am from the US. If I do well w/ trading, then I will move somewhere with better tax laws.

3 Likes

That require a good level of determination man. Good luck, and about number of members; I don’t know either.

2 Likes

The Most Famous Forex Traders Ever (investopedia.com)

Congratulations on finishing the School of Pipsology. Good luck on your journey to becoming a legendary trader.

1 Like

Welcome and congrats on your progress! Looking forward to hearing more about your trading experiences. See you around!

1 Like

Wow. :open_mouth: That’s dedication. :sweat_smile: I hope you keep up the determination all throughout your trading journey. :smiley: When it comes to stocks vs. forex, I’d be a bit biased here and say forex would be the better option. :sweat_smile: There are lots of nice and helpful people here so if you ever have any other questions, just ask away. Although, I also don’t know the number of active members but I think I saw a post before where they said it was around a million. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Here it is! :smiley: So maybe yeah, a million. :blush: But I feel like a huge chunk of that are just lurkers, rather than active participants. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nice! You’ve really put in some serious work with your trading preparations! Feel free to ask any questions or share your experiences. We’re all here to learn and help each other out!