Introduction. Hello!

Hello! I am Regina from Kenya and I am here to learn about forex trading and many more this platform can offer. The reasons for joining are to learn new skill, utilize technology (the way to go) and make money in the process. I hope to make new friends as well.

The most important learning is to know yourself, and how you would react to trading a FX live account which you need to preserve all the time. Without capital you cannot trade.

A money mindset is the fast track to failure. Try a detached mindset instead. And utilizing technology is a minor contributer to success. The simpler the better. For day trading you just need a 50EMA, buying above and selling below.

That’s it in a nutshell.

Glad to welcome you here Regina. If you have any questions then feel free to ask the community! All the best!

hi all! have a great trading week!

Hey Regina! Welcome to the forum hope you have a good time in here.

Best wishes. At this point, it is preferable to concentrate on your studies because knowledge and expertise are the only things that will help you succeed in the market

Hi Regina! It’s nice to meet you :grin:

Welcome to the community, Regina. We’re happy to have you here. Good luck on your fx trading journey.