Introduction i guessss

Hi guys super newbie don’t know a thing but willing to learn n dedicate myself to master it I’m aspiring to just live comfortably invest teaching myse to fish so I’ll never b hungry.

Hellooooo jmiggs. :blush: Welcome! :slight_smile: It’s not going to be easy and you’d realize that, especially at first, the profits you get aren’t really enough to let you live a comfortable life (or maybe that’s just me HAHA). :open_mouth: But it will surely be additional help to get by. :blush: But I wish you all the best! Good luuuuck.

Welcome to babypips! There is a lot to learn about forex trading. In order to make the most of the market situations, learn all that you can.

Hello and welcome to the community. Now that you’re starting your journey, begin it with the right approach. Learn all about the trade with the School of Pipsology including the currency pairs, the right time to trade them, whether you’re a day trader, swing trader, or a scalper and then form your strategies accordingly. It’s a comprehensive passage to success and if followed the right way, you’ll be successful.

Forex trading can be really tough if you take it lightly. There is so much that needs to be done in the forex market. You must be able to prevent losses from taking place. That’s when your knowledge matters. The more you learn, the better you get to make trading decisions.