Introduction introduction

hi guys
im Selloane from South African, i want to learn to trade and create relations with anyone in this industry who is supportive and encouraging. i want to leave my job and trade fulltime it seems like a better way to make money and account for my time.
looking forward to learning and relating to you all

1 Like

this is the most finest community from all in Google , i hope you will be benefited , enjoy your stay.

Hello. Mr. Selloane.
Welcome to this great platform and FX industry.
What is your plan?

most welcome in this community , you can start with psychology of school including a practice account.

plan is important , no way to ignore but besides this it is more important to develop a money management , otherwise trading could be useless.

as a beginner that is really tough to make a perfect money management due to low trading spreads.

psychology of school is really important + trading in a demo account = the best trading knowledge as beginners.

all your attempts can be useless if you don’t practice more and more. so guys be careful.

Welcome to the community!
My only advice is to be sure things are going well before you do quit your job. Everyone needs a different amount to survive, so it would be a good idea to be consistently profitable to that before before you switch to full time trading. Good luck!

Trading isn’t easy and certainly isn’t a get rich scheme - however if you find a strategy that works for you and stick to it, you will be successful long term. This could take months/years to master though.

At first, I thought that you were looking for a trader to marry. Lol!
Jokes apart; the school of pipsology is surely a great place for you to learn the basics of forex trading. But don’t leave your job until you have made a few trades and can make an informed decision.

Hi and welcome aboard.
This is the best forum if I do say so really helpful bunch :blush:

Thank you Neil, I appreciate it , It looks very solid in support. I hope to assist and help others as well

Take care,
Scott

Hey, welcome to babypips! I hope you achieve your goal but don’t trade with this condition in mind. Trading results take time to show up and if you really want to do something good at it, you will have to keep patience.

Welcome to the community mate. Start learning effectively if you want to leave your 9-5. Only hard work will make you a successful trader. Babypips is indeed a great place to begin learning. Best of luck.

thanks I will keep that in mind.

Hi, welcome. Forex trading will get you good results on the basis of the good trades you make. So, make the most of the time you have, don’t take shortcuts.

Hi buddy
I will says stay in your job and only move to part time even if your having good success as yje dream of a FT trader is hard to master always keep other options open