Introduction of my self

Am here to learn and be the best trader I can ever imagine

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks hope you will help me

What kind of help do you need?

I need to know when to enter and when to exist plus what factors I need to considered fore entering and existing

this is a best place to learn Forex in a proper way , i hope you will enjoy your stay

hi and welcome , have a very good journey on there. feel free to ask any question you need to know

learning is important but besides this it is more appropriate to trade in a practice account besides learning approach . that will be a perfect combination of trading

have you finished the psychology of school from this forum at all ? if not you can go through this educational level , this is really supportive

good solution , psychology of school + trading in a demo account = the best solution for the beginners.

Wish u success and luck with that, You are in the exact right place to become a successful trader. Just remember there are a lot of distraction here, make sure that you first check about any suggestion or information that you receive from here (and also in any other online communities) to make sure they are valid, do not follow any suggestions blindly.

ask user @Phonix “he knows more than me”, so he should help you

Welcome to the community, @Ssd_Trader. You can start with the education section here. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Welcome! This is a great place to gain knowledge, connect with fellow traders, and share experiences. Best of luck on your journey!